Thursday, May 7, 2009

Grayline Wood Bury Senior

SIV'S FINEST HOUR Malmquist ........

Sporty It is indeed for RWE only moderately and in the public image, there are still great opportunities for improvement, but on the field of music today, RWE won a great success. The great "Adiole" by Siv Malmquist was today named the best European club song. From the official eulogy:

"No club in Western Europe it has ever done more impressive way to carry out his sporting achievements the lyrics of their own fan anthem ad absurdum. Those who have assumed the Germans, no sense of humor that is not been at the Essen Hafenstraße "

Below here the lyrics of" Adiole "(known as "Oh RWE")


Since two of us we found ooooh RWE
characteristic I only happy hours, RWE
ooooh I've heaven on earth, RWE
oooooh no more can be Beautiful, oooooh RWE

Would my life would be without meaning, ooooh RWE
not give up, ooooh RWE
With you I feel safe, oooooh RWE
happy today looking forward to tomorrow, ooooh RWE


Chorus:

the world I called you and I
As air and light so I need you You are my
ABC, my great multiplication
like a magnet, you attract me,
the world to me, the World for me
your name and I



Since failed the really big sporting success in recent years for RWE but has Siv modernized Malmquist its probably the biggest hit now and added the following lines:

verse 3:

goals, like too late, ooooh RWE
cashing us and while many, ooooh RWE
And in the fourth division, ooooh RWE
Are we rarely winner, ooooh RWE


Chorus:

you pull on the jersey Essen,
you unlearn everything you can
do not be afraid, it is very fast, you'll already see
But only when you next year, then switching to
'NEM town club
hand your form and success instantly back.



verse 4:

The eternal search coach ooooh, RWE
is gradually coming to a farce or plague, ooooh RWE
was the last of the 's just a few days, ooooh RWE
What's next is the question, ooooh RWE




Chorus:

If you're standing on masochism
And then go to the port road
Then you are there at the right place at the right time
Also in Verl, Worms and Oggersheim
When you load the Essenes than willing
for good guests are rarely think with a little drum
always, always make
soon approaching when the next descent
in food is the next trap door is always ready.


/ M /

0 comments:

Post a Comment